Papua New Guinea e-Visa Application
Papua New Guinea e-Visa:
Papua New Guinea has introduced electronic visas, making entering the country much easier. The new online service allows you to apply for your visa from the comfort of your home.
Papua New Guinea e-visas are issued for tourism, business, business purposes or if you just want to enter the country as a short-term tourist. You can apply online, where you will receive pre-visa approval and you will receive your final visa upon arrival.
- by clicking the “Login In” button, located in the menu on the right side of the screen.
- If you have not registered yet, please register first.
- After registering, log in to the control panel.
- Once logged in, navigate to the menu on the left side of the dashboard.
- Select the “Visa application form” option from the menu.
- Complete this form with the required information.
- Finally, submit the completed application form.
Papua New Guinea e-visa is a single-entry visa. It is valid for 30 days (short-term visa) or 60 days (long-term visa). You can enter the country whenever you want within the 180 days of validity, although your total stay cannot exceed 30 days, or 60 days if you have applied for a long-term visa term.
- valid passport
- a printout of the electronic Visa
Which Countries Can Apply for Papua New Guinea e-Visa?
All foreign nationals, except those from visa-exempt countries, must apply for a visa to enter Papua New Guinea.
Which Nationalities Do Not Need to Apply for Papua New Guinea e-Visa?
The following countries do not need to apply for Papua New Guinea, which means they can enter the country for a specific period of time without a visa:
- Burkina Faso
- Cap Vert
- Cote D’Ivoire
- Sierra Leone
Required documents for e-Visa
Make sure you have the following documents when applying for a Papua New Guinea e-Visa:
- Valid travel documents. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into the country. Make sure your passport has two pages available for stamping.
- Copy of passport bio page. You must provide a copy of your passport's biography page.
- A round-trip ticket. You must prove that you will return to your home country and therefore you must provide tickets for your onward travel.
- Complete the Coronavirus Supplemental Health Form.
- Corona virus medical clearance certificate.
Important: All information must be accurate and correct. Otherwise, your visa might be denied even if it has been pre-approved.
Types of Papua New Guinea e-Visas
You can apply for any of the following visas online:
- Papua New Guinea Easy Visitor e-Visa (30 days). This visa is intended for those who wish to visit the country for holidays or to visit friends and family.
- Papua New Guinea Easy Visitor Permit e-Visa (60 days). This visa is intended for those who are eligible for Visa on Arrival and wish to visit the country for holidays or to visit friends and family.
- Papua New Guinea (PNG) Business e-Visa. This visa is intended for those who wish to visit the country for short-term business activities.
- Papua New Guinea Tourist (PNG) – Own Itinerary e-Visa. This visa is intended for those wishing to visit Papua New Guinea for sightseeing.
- Papua New Guinea Restricted Employment Visa (REV) e-Visa. This visa is intended for those who have specific technical expertise, which is not available in Papua New Guinea.
- Papua New Guinea (PNG) Yachtsperson Visa. This visa is intended for those who own or are the captain of a yacht and wish to visit Papua New Guinea.
- Papua New Guinea (PNG) Special Exemption Aid Worker/Volunteer Visa. This visa is intended for those who will be working and are sponsored or facilitated by the Youth With A Mission (YWAM) organization.
- Papua New Guinea (PNG) Tourist-Visiting Relatives Visa. This visa is intended for those who wish to visit their family in Papua New Guinea.
- Papua New Guinea (PNG) Tourist – Tour Package Visa. This visa is for people who want to visit the country in groups for tourism purposes.
Papua New Guinea e-Visa Cost
|Easy Visitor Visa (30 days)||$50|
|Easy Visitor Permit (60 days)||$50|
|Journalist e-Visa||Migration Service Fee (MSF) of $350 and $50 application fee|
|Sportsperson Visa||Migration Service Fee (MSF) of $50 and $50 application fee|
|Tourist – Own Itinerary||$50|
|Tourist – Tour Package||$50|
|Tourist – Visiting Relatives||$50|
|Business Visa||Migration Service Fee (MSF) of $190 and $50 application fee|
|Restricted – Restricted Employment Visa (REV)||Migration Service Fee (MSF) of $350 and $50 application fee|
|Special Exemption Aid Worker/Volunteer||Migration Service Fee (MSF) of $50 and $50 application fee|
|Working Resident/Consultant Specialist Visa||Migration Service Fee (MSF) of $190 and $50 application fee|
Visa fees are non-refundable.
Can the Papua New Guinea e-Visa Be Extended?
Extensions of up to 30 days are possible for those in the country on a PNG Cruiser visa. The following visas can ONLY be extended in limited circumstances:
- PNG Easy Visitor Visa (60 days),
- Journalist Visa,
- Tourist-Own Itinerary Visa,
- Tourist Tour Package,
- Tourist Visiting Relatives,
- Special Exemption Visa Classes Aid Worker/Volunteer,
- Special Exemption Visa Classes Foreign Official – Short Term.
- International Ports of Entry in Papua New Guinea
With an eVisa, you can enter Papua New Guinea through one of the following ports of entry:
- Jackson’s International Airport;
- Wutung (Vanimo); and
- Kagamuga Airport, Mt Hagen.
Benefits of Divine E-Visa
FAQ about the Papua New Guinea e-Visa
Papua New Guinea visa fees depend on the type of visa you apply for. They also depend on your nationality and whether there is a Migration Service Fee (MSF) included.
You will receive your electronic travel authorization in your email inbox. You do not need to collect it at the embassy or consulate.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive the Papua New Guinea e-Visa within 3-7 business days.