Georgia e-Visa Application
Georgia e-Visa: Basic Information
- Multiple-entry permit valid for a 120-day period. This type of electronic Visa allows multiple stays in Georgia; Each time can last up to 30 days.
- Multiple-entry permit valid for a 180-day period. Multiple visits to Georgia are available with this e-visa, with each stay lasting up to 90 days.
Begin by clicking on the “Login” button, which can be found in the menu on the right side of the screen.
If you haven’t registered yet, please register yourself first. After registering, proceed to log in to the panel.
Once you are logged in, navigate to the menu on the left side of the panel.
Select the “Visa Application Form” option from the menu.
Follow this simple, 3-step process to make your online visa application successful:
- Provide your data and all necessary travel information in the application form.Ensure that each information provided is accurate and attach previously prepared supporting documents.
- Pay the Georgia e-visa application fee.All applicants can choose from a variety of secure online payment methods.Immediately after receiving your payment, you will receive an email with a unique confirmation number.
- Wait for your Georgia e-visa to be approved.Within 7 working days, the approved entry permit will be sent to your email inbox.Make sure you provide an active email address that you have access to.The final processing time rests with the Immigration Office in Georgia and may elongate if necessary.
All e-visa holders can enter Georgia for 30 or 90 days at a time, depending on the type of e-visa for which you qualify.
- The online multiple entry visa (for a stay of 30 days) is valid for a period of 120 days from the date of issue.
- The second type of electronic visa allows a stay of 90 days at a time and is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance.
Make sure that your passport will not expire for the whole duration of the trip.
Every traveler must present the following documents for control of the customs officials upon arrival in Georgia:
- a valid passport
- a printed copy of the electronic Georgia visa
- a proof of booked accommodation
- travel and health insurance
- documents proving the purpose of your travel
- evidence of having sufficient funds for the trip
- a copy of the return ticket
Have the above-listed documents on hand when arriving in Georgia to ensure an issue-free entrance.
List of eligible countries
Citizens of the following countries may apply online for the multiple-entry e-Visa effective for 120 days and enter Georgia for 30 days each time:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- The central African Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Solomon Islands
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
Citizens of the countries listed below may apply for the second online visa type, allowing each stay to be as long as 90 days:
- East Timor
- Marshall Islands
- North Macedonia
- Hong Kong
- Trinidad and Tobago
Citizens or residents of the following countries may enter Georgia visa-free if their stay doesn’t extend beyond 90 days:
- British Dependent Territories – Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man
- British Overseas Territories – Bermuda, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Turks and Caicos Islands, and Gibraltar
- Czech Republic
- Denmark territories
- French Republic territories
- Netherlands territories
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America
Which Nationalities Don’t Have to Apply for the Georgia e-Visa?
|Antigua and Barbuda||Liechtenstein|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Oman|
|British Dependent Territories (Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man)||Russia|
|British Overseas Territories (Bermuda, Cayman Islands,
British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas),
Turks and Caicos Islands, and Gibraltar)
|Saint Vincent and Grenadines|
|Chile (90/180 days)||Serbia|
|Denmark Territories||South Africa|
|Dominican Republic||South Korea|
|French Republic Territories||Thailand|
|Iran (45 days)||United Arab Emirates|
|Israel||United States of America|
Required documents for e-Visa
To ensure a positive approval of your online Georgia visa application, make sure to attach the documents described in this section.
All applicants for a Georgia e-Visa should have the following:
- Copy of passport valid at least 6 months before the expected departure date.
- A round-trip ticket.
- You must prove that you have booked a return ticket to your country of origin.
- Book hotel room.
- You must provide detailed information about where you will stay in Georgia.
- Health/accident insurance.
- It must be valid throughout Georgia for the duration of your stay.
- Proof of enough funds to cover all the country's expenses.
- This includes funds intended to sponsor minors or any person under guardianship or guardianship.
- You can prove that you have enough money in many ways.
- For example, you can present:
- Bank statements for the past three months, references from your employer stating your situation and income, documents proving ownership of real estate and a letter from the sponsor must be dated and signed name, including the full name of the donor's godfather, his address.
- , contact details, relationship between applicant and sponsor, destination and time, list of expenses covered by the sponsor.
- A document proving the purpose of the trip.
- You will only need this document when you are at the border.
How Much Does the Georgia e-Visa Cost?
What Should I Present at the Border of Georgia Along With e-Visa?
- Your printed e-Visa.
- Travel document/passport.
- A document proving the purpose of the trip.
- A document proving that you have sufficient financial means to meet your needs.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Valid travel and health insurance.
- Georgia requires all travelers to have a travel and medical insurance policy valid throughout Georgia.
Are Indians Eligible for Georgia e-Visa?
- All tourists wishing to visit Georgia need a separate electronic visa
- The applicant must have a passport that has not expired within 6 months of entering Georgia.
- Passport must have at least one blank page for stamping upon arrival
- The applicant's nationality determines the type of Georgia e-visa he or she can apply for
- Customs officers will check that each traveler has all the necessary documents upon arrival (printed Georgia e-Visa, return ticket, proof of booked accommodation, etc.
- each tourist must demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to cover the costs of their visit to Georgia (including the costs of sponsoring children to visit Georgia with them)
- If your presence in Georgia is contrary to national interests or security, immigration officers may decide not to allow you to enter the country.
- Before applying, check if you meet all the Georgia visa requirements online.
Benefits of Divine E-Visa
FAQ about the Georgia e-Visa
Georgia e-visa is a mandatory document for anyone wishing to travel to and within Georgia. It serves as a long-term online visa and allows multiple entries, each lasting 30 or 90 days, depending on your nationality.
50 nationalities can now visit Georgia without an electronic visa if their stay does not exceed three months. Other countries require an electronic visa to enter Georgia. All you need to do is meet a few requirements, such as having a valid passport, and complete the registration process in minutes from home.
If your country is not on the list of countries where it is possible to enter Georgia without a visa, you must apply for an electronic entry permit online. Prepare the necessary documents and submit your application online to receive your visa electronically to your email address!
All children need an electronic visa to come to Georgia. Parents/guardians must apply on behalf of the minor. If you have any further questions regarding this topic, please contact our support team via email or phone.
To apply for a Georgia visa online and ensure your application is positively approved, prepare a photo of the passport data page, a photo of the applicant’s face, travel details and Reserve accommodation details.
Check if your country is among the eligible countries that can apply for an e-visa for Georgia. Prepare the necessary documents and start applying by filling out the application form. Provide your data, passport details, travel details and attach supporting documents. Then pay the e-Visa fee and wait up to 7 working days for the entry permit to arrive at your email address.
Online Georgia visa is issued within 7 working days from the date of application. Please note that it is essential to provide your data accurately to avoid any approval issues or delays. Our team carefully checks each form to ensure it is accurate. However, final processing time depends on the Georgia Immigration Office.
If you have your passport ready and meet all other requirements. This app will only take you a few minutes. The e-visa for Georgia arrives at the applicant’s email address in PDF form, which must then be printed and brought to the airport along with your passport and other documents.
Yes, the online Georgia visa must be printed out and brought to the airport for inspection by customs officers. Not only your entry permit but also your passport, return ticket, sufficient funds, booked accommodation and other documents will be checked upon your arrival.
There are two different types of electronic visas available for Georgia: both allow their holders to visit the country multiple times. The first type allows each stay to be for a period of 30 days, valid for 120 days from the date of issue. Second, a three-month stay is allowed, valid for 180 days from the date of issuance.
Your trip to Georgia could last one or three months at a time. The nationality of the traveler determines the type of entry permit for which a person can apply. You can visit the country multiple times with the two types of electronic visas available.
Only short-term visas can be extended for Georgia. Electronic visas allowing multiple stays of 30 days or three months cannot currently be extended. Return to your home country when the e-Visa expires and reapply to visit Georgia again.
Georgia visa online can be obtained upon arrival during your trip. However, to avoid long airport queues, uncertainty or any other stress, register in advance on our website to ensure a safe and comfortable trip!
If your Georgia e-visa is not approved, make sure that you meet all the requirements and that the data you entered during the application process is correct. Please contact our support team to resolve the issue. Our team is available via phone and email.