Djibouti e-Visa Application
Djibouti e-Visa: Basic information
- a 14-day single-entry visa
- a 90-day single-entry visa
- Pay eVisa costs for Djibouti:As soon as you are done filling the form, choose any online payment method from several available methods.
- Use a credit or debit card, PayPal account, or other convenient payment method to cover the fee.
- Check your e-mail box:Approved online visas will be sent directly to the applicant’s inbox as a PDF file.
- a passport with validity extending for at least 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Djibouti
- a printed eVisa copy
List of eligible countries
Every applicant must meet the Djibouti e-Visa requirements, such as having a valid passport. Prepare the required documents and spare just a few minutes to submit the form from home!
- Anguilla (UK)**
- Antigua and Barbuda**
- Aruba (NL)**
- British Virgin Islands (UK)
- Caribbean Netherlands (NL)**
- Cayman Islands (UK)**
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)**
- Curacao (NL)**
- Czech Republic*
- Dominican Republic**
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas) (UK)**
- Faroe Islands (DK)**
- French Guiana (FR)**
- Guadeloupe (FR)**
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man (UK)**
- Isle of Wight (UK)**
- Korea, South
- Martinique (FR)**
- Montserrat (UK)**
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico (US)**
- Russian Federation
- Saint Barthelemy (FR)**
- Saint Kitts and Nevis**
- Saint Lucia**
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines**
- San Marino
- Sint Maarten (FR/NL)**
- South Africa**
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands (UK)**
- U.S. Virgin Islands (US)**
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City (Holy See)
All GCC residents may apply by uploading a copy of their GCC visa in addition to the basic application documents listed on this page.
Why Is the Djibouti e-Visa Issued?
Required documents for e-Visa
Prepare the following:
- a photo of the passport data page
- photo of the applicant's face taken with a phone camera or PC
- proof of hotel reservation or invitation letter in case of family visit
- A round-trip ticket
How Will I Receive My Djibouti e-Visa?
Do I Have to Print Out the Djibouti e-Visa When I Travel?
How Much Does the Djibouti e-Visa Cost?
It depends on which visa you apply for and whether you wish to stay for 14 days or longer. Visa fees for Djibouti e-Visa are as follows:
|1 – 14 days Djibouti e-Visa||$12|
|15 – 90 days Djibouti e-Visa||$23|
- Djibouti visa application must be submitted at least 3 days before departure
- Each traveler must apply for a separate e-Visa
- all minor travelers must also obtain an online visa upon arrival in Djibouti; Applications must be submitted by their parents or guardians
- The Djibouti eVisa must be printed and presented upon arrival at the customs office
- All applicants must have a passport that has not expired at least 6 months from the intended date of entry into Djibouti
- You can apply for a Djibouti visa online for tourism purposes only; The eVisa holder cannot engage in any commercial activity while traveling.
- Online visas for Djibouti are only accepted at Ambouli International Airport
- eVisa is not available upon arrival at Djibouti airport
Benefits of Divine E-Visa
FAQ about eVisa to Djibouti
It is necessary to apply for a Djibouti visa online at least 3 working days before travel. With two exceptions, all travelers require an entry permit to cross the border of the Republic of Djibouti; You may need to submit an application. Use any assistive device to do this quickly and easily.
Child and adult travelers need a Djibouti e-visa to visit this East African country. It is the parent or guardian of the minor traveler who must submit the application on their behalf.
Djibouti e-visa costs vary depending on the type of entry permit chosen. Sign up in three simple steps and pay the fee using any of your preferred online payment methods. A 14-day electronic tourist visa costs XX euros, while a 90-day entry permit fee costs XX euros.
It is important to prepare the necessary documents before starting the online Djibouti visa application process. Please bring a valid passport, hotel reservation, invitation letter from family member/friend, photo of applicant’s face and copy of return/onward ticket. The applicant’s photo can be taken using a phone or PC camera.
All travelers must apply for an electronic tourist visa before visiting Djibouti. Simply choose the preferred entry permit type using the clicking on the “Login” button, which can be found in the menu on the right side of the screen.If you haven’t registered yet, please register yourself first. After registering, proceed to log in to the panel.Once you are logged in, navigate to the menu on the left side of the panel.Select the “Visa Application Form” option from the menu.fill the application form with your data, and cover the fees. Completing this process will take you just a few minutes and can be done on any working device.
Electronic tourist visas to Djibouti are processed within a maximum of 72 hours (3 business days). Make sure there are no errors in your application to avoid delays or approval issues. Double check the information provided before submitting the form.
Djibouti single entry permits are issued directly to each applicant via email. Once approved, it will be presented as a PDF. Please note! An electronic tourist visa does not authorize its holder to carry out any commercial activities.
The electronic tourist visa to Djibouti is a single entry permit valid for 90 days (three months). The validity period begins on the date of issue. Make sure you do not lose your passport or change the data in it. Otherwise, your eVisa will no longer be valid.
Single-entry eVisas are not available upon arrival. All travelers must apply at least 3 days before traveling to visit Djibouti without any hassle. Make sure your passport will be valid throughout the trip.