Bahrain e-Visa Application
Bahrain e-Visa: Basic information
- Get started. First begin by clicking on the “Login” button, which can be found in the menu on the right side of the screen.
- If you haven’t registered yet, please register yourself first. After registering, proceed to log in to the panel.
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the menu on the left side of the panel.
- Select the “Visa Application Form” option from the menu.
- Finally, submit the completed form.
- Fill out the application form. Next, you’ll be asked to fill out the application form with some basic personal and travel details.
- Cover the fees. Our secure system offers numerous online payment methods to choose from.
- Receive your eVisa
- Single-entry eVisa – you can stay in Bahrain for up to 14 days.Once you leave, you cannot re-enter without a new visa online.This type of entry permit is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- eVisa multiple entry (1) – remains valid for 90 days from the first entry.You can come in and out as often as you like, staying up to a month (30 days) at a time.
- eVisa multiple entry (2) – expires one year from the first entry.Multiple visits to Bahrain are allowed, each stay can be for up to 3 months at a time.
See below the Bahrain eVisa sample to get more information on how the approved entry permit looks like!
Why Is the Bahrain e-Visa Issued?
Which Countries Can Apply for Bahrain e-Visa?
List of eligible countries
Take a look at the list below to see whether your country is eligible for an e-Visa to Bahrain:
- Anguilla (UK)
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Aruba (NL)
- British Virgin Islands (UK)
- Caribbean Netherlands (NL)
- Cayman Islands (UK)
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Curacao (NL)
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas) (UK)
- Faroe Islands (DK)
- French Guiana (FR)
- Guadeloupe (FR)
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man (UK)
- Isle of Wight (UK)
- Korea, South
- Martinique (FR)
- Montserrat (UK)
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico (US)
- Russian Federation
- Saint Barthelemy (FR)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sint Maarten (FR/NL)
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands (UK)
- U.S. Virgin Islands (US)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City (Holy See)
All GCC residents can apply by uploading a copy of their GCC visa in addition to the basic application documents listed on this page.
Q: What if my country of citizenship is not listed above?
A: Citizens of ineligible countries must apply for a standard visa at their nearest Bahrain Embassy.
Required documents for e-Visa
- Biographical data page of your valid passport, in electronic form (digital photo)
- a photo of the return ticket
- Accommodation details. You must provide proof of accommodation
- Financial sources.You must provide evidence that you can support yourself and your dependents during your stay in Bahrain.This may be in the form of bank statement.
- Yellow fever vaccination records.You should only submit it if you are from a high-risk country
For most visitors, that's it!
- Scan or digitally photograph the applicant's passport data page
- Copy of return/ongoing ticket
- Copy of residence card from one of the GCC countries
Do I Have to Print Out the Bahrain e-Visa When I Travel?
How Much Does the Bahrain e-Visa Cost?
|Visit Visa Type||Visa Fee||Processing fee|
|Visit Visa – Two weeks (single entry)||BD 5.000||BD 4.000|
|Visit Visa – Three months (multiple entry)||BD 12.000||BD 4.000|
|Visit Visa – One year (multiple entry)||BD 40.000||BD 4.000|
|Visit Visa – Five years (multiple entry)||BD 60.000||BD 4.000|
You can pay the fee using a credit card.
Can the Bahrain e-Visa Be Extended?
Is the Bahrain e-Visa Multiple Entry?
Can I Work in Bahrain with An e-Visa?
Can I Get a Refund if My e-Visa to Bahrain Is Not Approved?
Yes.The application fee will be refunded but the processing fee will not be refunded.
Do I Need to Obtain a Separate e-Visa for Persons Accompanying Me on My Trip to Bahrain?
- The type of Bahrain eVisa you choose will determine the validity period.
- All eVisa applicants must be outside Bahrain when applying!
- You cannot extend your stay by reapplying from within the country.
- Additionally, Bahrain's eVisa requirements state that only one entry permit is allowed at a time.
- If you want to reapply, your current Bahrain e-Visa must expire.
- If your passport expires or your passport information changes, you must apply for a new Bahrain e-Visa.
- Your eVisa does not authorize travel to Bahrain for the purpose of taking up employment in the Kingdom.
- You can engage in tourism, public transportation and business.
- Contact your nearest Bahrain embassy for more information about work permits.
Benefits of Divine E-Visa
FAQ about the Bahrain e-Visa
To travel to Bahrain on an eVisa, the applicant must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries and have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended date of arrival.
There are three types of electronic visas to Bahrain:
a single-entry permit for a 14-day stay
a multiple-entry permit for 30-day visits
a multiple-entry permit for 90-day trips
Yes! Children from the eligible countries need an eVisa for Bahrain, just like adults. However, underage travelers cannot submit the form themselves. Applications for all children should be made by their parents or guardians.
The length of the permitted stay with an online visa depends on the type of entry permit you have selected. See Types of Bahrain eVisa, above to get more detailed information.
You cannot extend your stay in Bahrain. To re-enter the country and have a longer stay, you must apply for a new visa online upon returning home. Do not overstay to avoid issues with traveling to Bahrain in the future.
The length of validity for your electronic visa for Bahrain depends on what kind of entry permit have you apply for. It can be either 30, 90, or 365 days from issuing. For more information, see Types of Bahrain eVisa, above.
Every traveler who needs more information about the Bahrain eVisa can visit this websitehttps://www.evisa.gov.bh/. If you prefer to contact our support team, click the ‘Contact‘ button located at the top of the page to access our email address and phone number.