Kyrgyzstan e-Visa Application
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa: Basic information
Kyrgyzstan e-visa has 3 types: each type differs in validity period, allowed stay period and purpose of use.
All applicants can choose between a:
- Tourist e-Visa: serves as a single entry permit allowing a 60-day stay in the country and can be used for any travel-related purpose
- Mountain Tourist e-Visa:The multiple entry permit is ideal for those wanting to travel to the mountains of Kyrgyzstan.Each stay can last up to 90 days (three months) at a time.
- Transit e-Visa:allows a 5-day stay in the country for the purpose of transit through Kyrgyzstan.
Please note! Every applicant must have a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering Kyrgyzstan.
If you’re eligible to apply online for the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa, grab your valid passport and start filling the application form.Begin by clicking on the “Login” button, which can be found in the menu on the right side of the screen.
If you haven’t registered yet, please register yourself first. After registering, proceed to log in to the panel.
Once you are logged in, navigate to the menu on the left side of the panel.
Select the “Visa Application Form” option from the menu.
Follow these 3 steps to get your online visa successfully approved:
- Provide the necessary data (your full name, email address, passport and travel information in the online form).Then, check that everything is correct and submit the form.
- Pay the 99 Euro e-visa fee using the online payment method that best suits you.Check if you have received payment confirmation to your email address.
- An approved Kyrgyzstan e-visa will arrive to your email address as a PDF within a maximum of 72 hours.Print it and bring it to the airpory
- Tourist e-Visa: stays effective for 60 days (two months) and allows one entry to Kyrgyzstan
- Mountain Tourist e-Visa: will be valid for 90 days (three months) and makes numerous visits possible
- Transit e-Visa: expires after 5 days
Be sure to cross the border into Kyrgyzstan using one of the following border points that accept e-visas:
- Manas International Airport
- Osh International Airport
- Chon-Kapka Land Border
- Chaldybar Land Border
- Ak-Jol Land Border
- Ak-Tilek Land Border
- Dostuk Land Border
- Kyzyl-Bel Land Border
- Kulundu Land Border
- Bor-Dobo Land Border
- Irkeshtam Land Border
- Torugart Land Border
ATTENTION: It is recommended that you do not take the risk of travelling until your online visa is approved.
List of eligible countries
Check if your country is on the following list to find out whether you can make an online application for the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Korea (North)
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- North Macedonia
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Saint Vincent and Grenadines
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands (UK)
Should your country not be listed above, you must apply for a regular visa at an Embassy.
Required documents for e-Visa
There are only two things that every applicant should prepare before applying for a Kyrgyzstan visa online:
- a digital photo of the applicant's face
- Route plan in Kyrgyzstan
- a plane ticket
- book hotel room
In the case of a Mountain Tourist e-Visa, the applicant must also attach a travel plan or confirmation from the travel agency.
Please note! The face photo can be taken using a phone or a PC camera; thus, preparing the necessary documents will take you just a few minutes.
Can I Enter Through Any Port of Entry With My Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
All those who own an e-Visa can cross the state border of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan via the following international checkpoints:
- “Chaldybar- avtodorozhnyi”
- “Ak-Jol- avtodorozhnyi”
- “Ak-Tilek- avtodorozhnyi”
- “Dostuk- avtodorozhnyi”
- “Kyzyl-Bel- avtodorozhnyi”
- “Kulundu- avtodorozhnyi”
- “Bor-Dobo- avtodorozhnyi”
- “Irkeshtam- avtodorozhnyi”
Which Countries Are Exempt From a Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
Below is a list of countries that can visit Kyrgyzstan without the need to apply for a visa:
- Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a work permit
- Electronic visas are only accepted at selected border crossings in Kyrgyzstan; Please enter country using one of these
- Online Kyrgyz visa can be extended; Contact the relevant immigration authority to do so
- Each person applying for an electronic visa must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry into Kyrgyzstan.
- Approved online visas will be sent to the traveler's email address in PDF format and must be printed
- Our support team assists all registrants during and after completing the registration process; Don't hesitate to contact.
Benefits of Divine E-Visa
FAQ about the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa
Kyrgyzstan e-visa is an entry permit that can be issued entirely online. Apply from home for a single-entry tourist e-visa, multiple-entry mountain travel permit or 5-day transit permit. Electronic visa holders can stay in the country for 60 or even 90 days.
The normal visa application process for Kyrgyzstan can take several weeks. Additionally, this requires multiple visits to the embassy and a lot of paperwork. The e-Visa serves exactly the same purpose; however, the registration process can be completed in just a few minutes. The approved e-visa will arrive at the applicant’s email address in just 72 hours!
If you are not from the 69 visa-free countries that can enter Kyrgyzstan without any entry permit, you will need to apply for a visa online. Most travelers can apply for an electronic entry permit entirely online.
The validity period is 5 days for transit e-visa, 60 days for e-tourist visa and 90 days for mountain tourism entry permit.
If you need any further information on the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa, visit the official government website at https://www.evisa.e-gov.kg/, read the frequently asked questions section on our website, or contact our support team directly via email or phone.