Azerbaijan e-Visa Application
Azerbaijan e-Visa: Basic information
The Republic of Azerbaijan offers an electronic visa that covers some common travel needs.
The Azerbaijan online visa covers:
- Medical treatment
To apply for an e-Visa for Azerbaijan, first
- Clicking on the “Login” button, which can be found in the menu on the right side of the screen.
- If you haven’t registered yet, please register yourself first. After registering, proceed to log in to the panel.
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the menu on the left side of the panel.
- Select the “Visa Application Form” option from the menu.
- Fill out this form with the required information.
- Finally, submit the completed form.
When filling out the form, you will be asked to provide basic personal information, such as your passport number and date of birth.This is why we recommend that you bring your passport with you.
- have a valid passport
- got a ticket for the rest
- There are no plans to leave the transit area at the airport
If you’re wondering how the single-entry permit looks like, make sure to take a look at the Azerbaijan e-Visa sample here!
List of eligible countries
- Bolivia (Pluractional State of)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Holy See (Vatican)
- New Zealand
- Republic of Korea
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America
If your country of citizenship is not listed above, we recommend that you contact the nearest Azerbaijan Embassy for instructions on how to obtain a traditional visa.
Required documents for e-Visa
- You must apply for an e-Visa from outside Azerbaijan.
- You cannot apply from within the country.
- You cannot extend your e-Visa.
- However, holders of electronic entry permits are allowed to extend their stay for another 10 days.
- Each person wishing to apply for an e-Visa must complete a separate application.
- It is not possible to apply for an entry permit more than once using the same application form.
- Don't go to Azerbaijan without an e-Visa in printed form!
- You must present a physical copy of the document to the customs officer along with your passport.
- Travelers just transiting through Azerbaijan are not required to obtain an online visa.
- However, they must meet the three requirements outlined in the “Transit Information” section.
- Electronic visas do not allow citizens of any country to work for pay.
- If you want to work in Azerbaijan, you must obtain an appropriate work permit from the embassy.
Benefits of Divine E-Visa
FAQ about the Azerbaijan e-Visa